Tails ‘n Trails 5K

Due to the impact of Covid-19, we have decided to cancel our in-person Tails ‘n Trails 5K this year. However, we are working on a virtual option that would take its place on the same date, September 26.  Stay tuned for more details as we intend to have our final plan in place by August. If you have questions in the meantime, please email us. Hope you can join us for our virtual event this fall!

Tails 'n Trails 5K 29